Bulger Partners is looking for talented, passionate Associates to join our consulting team in the Boston office. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to benefit from the combination of both short, fast-cycle projects as well as longer term deeper dive projects. Our Associates gain upfront exposure to leading CEOs, Executives, and Private Equity professionals. In most cases travel is modest.
- Research, plan, and execute financial, market, and competitive analyses in support of consulting engagements
- Collect and analyze data from a variety of primary and secondary sources and effectively communicate your findings and insights to the project team, clients, and deliverables
- Assess and advise on the technology diligence of various businesses
- Participate in discussions with PE investors and corporate executives
- Travel to meet with leading technology companies (<25% travel time)
- 1-5 years’ experience working for a strategy consulting firm or working for a software company
- Strong affinity for software technologies, business models, and ecosystems
- Excellent academic credentials
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills. Credibility and “presence” with senior executives
- Outstanding oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Analytical, data-driven mindset with an aptitude for complex quantitative and qualitative problem solving and analysis.
- Inquisitive mindset – eager need to know “how things work”
- Propensity for leadership, teamwork, flexibility, and self-directedness
- Experience working on strategy projects in the software industry in a consulting or operating capacity
- Undergraduate Computer Science, Engineering, or Finance degree
SUCCEEDING AT BULGER PARTNERS
As a firm founded to be a place for exceptional talent, we value passion, persistence, innovation and integrity. We seek colleagues who have strong academic and professional credentials, and who have demonstrated the ability to compete and succeed in a team environment.
We offer a challenging and exciting environment where you will be exposed to the leading growth companies and entrepreneurs. You will work directly with senior professionals as well as the firm’s clients and portfolio executives.
If you are interested, please send your resumé through our LinkedIn job posting.