Bulger is seeking an experienced professional to join the firm’s consulting practice as a Senior Consulting Associate. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to benefit from the combination of both short, fast-cycle projects as well as longer term deeper dive projects. Our Senior Consulting Associates gain upfront exposure to leading CEOs, Executives, and Private Equity professionals. In most cases travel is modest.
- Assist partners on client engagements with software oriented clients
- Manage small and medium projects as well as components of larger projects
- Manage market research studies and lead interviewing processes
- Collect and analyze data related to above studies
- Be a positive purveyor of the firm’s image and extend client relationships
- Participate in prospect meetings and discussions with PE investors and corporate executives
- Top academic credentials
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- 2-4 years of experience at a top tier consulting firm, preferably with technology-oriented clients
- 2-4 years of experience at a software company in a strategy, technical, sales, marketing, or business development role
- Ability to craft rigorous work products and work plans for consulting engagements
- Ability to learn new sectors and sub-sectors quickly
- Ability to understand and dissect financial statements
- Ability to work within a small, non-bureaucratic organization where teamwork, flexibility and initiative are standards
- Computer Science or Engineering degree
- Expertise in one or more software sectors (ERP, CRM, Social Media, Digital Media, Mobile, etc.)
- Corporate Development, Strategy, Sales & Marketing, R&D, and/or Business Development experience
- MBA or Master’s Degree
SUCCEEDING AT BULGER PARTNERS
As a firm founded to be a place for exceptional talent, we value passion, persistence, innovation and integrity. We seek colleagues who have strong academic and professional credentials, and who have demonstrated the ability to compete and succeed in a team environment.
We offer a challenging and exciting environment where you will be exposed to the leading growth companies and entrepreneurs. You will work directly with senior professionals as well as the firm’s clients and portfolio executives.
If you are interested, please send your resumé through our LinkedIn job posting.